Resources and Information - COVID-19
Resources and Information Regarding Student Instruction and Learning:
Middle School students have access to online books and resources via the Follett Destiny app on Classlink or by CLICKING HERE Simply log on using your Google account to read any of the eBooks available. If you are having an issue with a Chromebook, WiFi or logging into Classlink you can contact the district’s Network Operations Center at 631-867-3094 between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm. Please note that this number will not provide assistance with instructional inquiries and will not be answered after 4pm.
Resources and Information Regarding Wellness:
Resources and Information Regarding the Greater Community:
- CLICK HERE to Review the 20-21 Lindy Spotlight Budget Newsletter / Boletín de presupuesto
- Zasoby żywnościowe - Należy pamiętać, że jest to krawężnik odebrać i nie trzeba zaparkować lub zostawić swoje dzieci, aby uzyskać te posiłki. Skorzystaj z wejścia charles street do szkoły średniej przy Indiana Avenue.
- Recursos Alimentarios: Tenga en cuenta que es recogida en la acera y que no necesita aparcar o dejar a sus hijos para obtener estas comidas. Usa la entrada de Charles Street a la escuela secundaria de Indiana Avenue.
- Bagged meals will be provided to ALL grade level students containing both breakfast and lunch from 8 am to 11 am at the rear of the Lindenhurst High School cafeteria (by the gymnasium when you enter from the Charles Street entrance off Indiana Avenue. This is a curbside pick up service. You do not need to park or leave your children to get these meals. WHEN YOU PICK UP MEALS ON FRIDAYS, YOU CAN ALSO COLLECT BREAKFAST AND LUNCH FOR THE WEEKENDS.
- Long Island Cares can deploy their Children’s Food Trucks to your neighborhood. Call them at 631-582-3663 (FOOD)
- St. Vincent DePaul food pantry at OLPH is open for those in need of food assistance. They have reduced hours of Wednesday and Friday 10:00a to 11:30a and every first and third Saturday 1:30p to 3:00p.
- List of Food Pantries in Lindenhurst
- Information Regarding Affordable, Quality Health Insurance
- At the request of the school district, SCOPE Education Services is pleased to provide emergency extended school age care during this difficult time. Registration is limited to currently enrolled SCOPE families in the district and First Responders and Medical Personnel in the School District. This is a five day a week program. *Start dates will vary and program is dependent upon sufficient enrollment.
CLICK HERE for information regarding registration if you are:
If you have any questions or problems, please call (631) 360-0800, Barbara R. (ext.100) or Angela (ext. 123.)
- A current SCOPE family in the district
- A new SCOPE family in the district (First Responders and Medical Personnel only)
- Registering for the district's Extended Day Program
- Altice/Cablevision has announced that it will provide noncustomers with students in grades K-12 or college access to the internet free for the next 60 days. This is applicable to any new customer household within the Altice/Cablevision footprint coverage zone. If you would like to receive more information about this, or to sign up free, please contact 866-200-9522.
Resources and Information Regarding COVID-19
Health Promotion Information
Resources For or Regarding Children