Albany Avenue Elementary School Library
Library Media Specialist
Ms. Sarah Feder
I am the new Library Media Specialist at Albany Avenue Elementary School. I am so excited to teach students about the library, information literacy, and research. My favorite children's book is Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes. I look forward to teaching your child to love reading and to enjoy coming to the library each week!
Our Library Program
- Students will read and engage in fun read-alouds
- Use library resources- books, websites, databases, and ebooks
- Work with Google applications and other technology
- Develop research skills to promote critical thinking
- Engage in lessons that teach digital citizenship and media literacy skills
- Collaborate, construct, and design programs that utilize the STEAM program
- Computer coding using websites and robotics
- Borrow library books each week!
Please use the link to learn more on our school library website: Click Here
Monday to Friday, 8:40 a.m - 3:40 p.m.