Health and Safety
Because the Lindenhurst Union Free School District is committed to ensuring the safest environment for its students and staff, this website exists to merge the District's Health and Safety Committee activities and provide a source of information relating to those activities.
This website is hosted by Syntax Communications. All pages, content and reports are the sole property of the Lindenhurst UFSD.
Please feel free to contact Mr. Robert Cozzetto at (631) 867-3120 directly with any health and safety-related inquiries.
Mr. Daniel E. Giordano; Superintendent
Mr. Robert Cozzetto; Interim Director of Facilities/Committee Chairman
Next Meeting Date
- School Facility Report Card: January 2016
- Five-Year Plan: January 2016
- AHERA Periodic Surveillance: December 2015 - Complete
- AHERA Triennial: July 2016 - In Progress
- School Year Initial Pesticide Notification - August 2016